Movember @ Jeep!
We all have fun, man-up and grow your Mo! In the process we collect money for the Prostrate Cancer Foundation of South Africa. Everyone is taking part and NEW pin badges
are sold for R30-00 each. You do not have to grow a moustache, but the same rules will apply to all!
- Everyone must begin the 1st of Movember with a clean shaven face.
-For the entire month of November each mo bro must grow and groom a moustache.
-You have to shaved everyday excluding your moustache. R20-00 fine for not shaving.
- If you choose not to grow a moustache, its fine, but you still have to shave every day. R20-00 fine for not shaving.
- The R20-00 “Not-Shaved” fine includes the use of a shaving kit. You’ll be required to go shave immediately.
-There is to be no joining of the mo to [one's] sideburns. (That’s considered a beard.) There is to be no joining of the handlebars to [one's] chin. (That’s considered a goatee.) Each mo bro must conduct himself like a true country gentleman.
- You may also be fined R5-00 for “un-gentleman-like conduct” which includes use of foul language.
- You may also be fined R5-00 for not wearing your Name badge.
- You may also be fined R5-00 for not wearing your Mo-pin badge.
- Fines are payable on the 30th of November latest.
- All Managers will pay double fines!!!
- We are having a “fake moustache” contest for all the ladies on the 30th of November with prizes!
Any donations are welcome. All funds/donations go to: For more information on Prostrate Cancer, visit http://www.prostatecancerfoundation.co.za